Saturday 1 June 2013

The Knitted Care Bear



Funshine Bear was my latest project from the Care Bears knitting pattern book. I made it for a little girl's naming ceremony next weekend. I'll admit I am not too keen on knitting soft toys, making up is hard work but I did quite enjoy this one. I do think it looks a bit like a Care Bear which is a bonus!

I am now working on my Super Ted jumper, I have done the front and hoping to have the back finished by tomorrow night. I have a busy week next week, two evenings out at the Cheltenham (spell check wanted me to change it to  Charlatanism- I like that) Science Festival, 2 running club sessions, diving (not driving- I can do that) lesson and naming ceremony, so away for weekend! Sure I'll squeeze some knitting time in though. I have 4 birthdays in July to knit for, as well as many Christmas present jumpers so the pressure is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment