Sunday 3 March 2013

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Scarf



Today I finally finished something that I started a few weeks ago. The Teenage Mutant Ninja (ok, actually Hero on the book but I'm old school) Turtles scarf. It wasn't as quick as I thought as it is made as a double layer and I ran out of wool so the browns don't 100% match (hopefully it's not too noticable). It will go as a present for one of the little boys I know- unsure which one yet. I love the turtle pattern, am tempted to make a larger one for myself. The book also has patterns for jumpers and cushions so will no doubt give them a go at some point.

Cowabunga!!!

2 comments:

  1. Intarsia! You are fierce! I don't have the courage for that... love those Turtles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Going to try a jumper soon i think :-)

      Delete